Why choose Leaf X™
LEAF X™ CLEAN GUTTER SYSTEM – GUTTER PROTECTION GUARANTEED
Here are some things you need to know about the LeafX Clean Gutter System. Our guttering protection guarantees clog-free gutters, or we’ll clean them for free.
- Eliminates Dangerous Gutter Cleaning
- Keeps gutters clean and clear of leaves, pine needles and ice dams
- Virtually invisible after installation
- Made from heavy-duty aluminum
What Can Four Seasons Do For You?
LEAF X FACTS:
- Will LeafX handle a heavy rain? – Yes, The Tri-Flow Technology allows the panels to handle the heaviest rains on record.
- Will it work on roofs with steep pitches? – Yes, The Flex-Bend allows Leaf X™ to adjust to any roof pitch.
- Can squirrels or birds enter and build nests? – No, Leaf X™ is made of .024 aluminum and cannot be chewed through. Also, aluminum will not warp or distort over time.
- Is Leaf X™ nailed or screwed into the roof or fascia? – No, Leaf X™ goes under the first row of shingles and is attached to the lip of the gutter with stainless steel screws.
- What is Leaf X™ made of? – .024 aluminum and has a lifetime warranty.
- Will Leaf X™ install over my existing gutters? – It is designed to fit on existing gutters. New gutters are not required.
- You mean to say that nothing will get in the gutter? – No, that’s not what we’re saying. Clogged gutters are associated with rainfall because that is when the problem becomes apparent, but most debris gets into a gutter when it’s not raining. Leaf X™ deflects this dry debris almost entirely. What little bit of debris that gets in the gutter when it rains will flush out of the downspout because of the lack of accumulated debris in the gutter.
- Will Leaf X™ alter the appearance of my house? – The Leaf X™ design is aesthetically pleasing addition to a home. The low profile design enhances the look of your home, blends in with your roof line and hides unsightly metal flashing.
- How much will the Leaf X™ system cost? – The cost for installing the system is determined by many variables. System installations require an initial inspection and may require work to be done on the existing gutters. Other factors involve the number of stories on your home which determines some of the specialized equipment that may be necessary. More factors include linear footage, condition of the existing fascia and roof. For information on how to buy our product, call us at 309.694.4565.
- Will Leaf X™ prevent ice dams? – Ice dams are caused by poor insulation and ventilation. So no, Leaf X™ will not prevent …or cause… ice dams. Leaf X™ can, however, help reduce the amount of ice build-up in your gutters that can cause gutter seams to split, hangers to loosen, and gutters to pull off the house. For more information on the cause and prevention of ice dams, please contact us direct. Because the ice that used to accumulate in your gutters now goes over the panels, some customers report an increase in icicles. If that is a concern to you, please call us direct to go over some possible solutions.
- Will I have to clean or maintain my Leaf X™ system? – Maintenance on your system may be little to none at all. Like all exterior products on your home, Leaf X™ will get dirty over time. If you notice a build up of dirt or debris on your system simply rinse it off with a high-pressure nozzle on your garden hose